BeeLoved Fragrances is a perfume line with rich scents and lovely smells.It is designed and owned by Habibah Sanusi a.k.a Beebahluv.
Habibah Sanusi travels between Nigeria,Austria and UK to bring you the best in fragrance.An ambitious young woman with the drive to be successful and set an example for other young Nigerians out there.
Habibah's clear essence is being driven by her love and obsession for fragrance. It is going to feature some exciting and funky trends for all ages, style and gender.
BeeLoved Fragrances is under production......with it's single Women's Perfume coming out soon.
Habibah Sanusi travels between Nigeria,Austria and UK to bring you the best in fragrance.An ambitious young woman with the drive to be successful and set an example for other young Nigerians out there.
Habibah's clear essence is being driven by her love and obsession for fragrance. It is going to feature some exciting and funky trends for all ages, style and gender.
BeeLoved Fragrances is under production......with it's single Women's Perfume coming out soon.


9 comments:
All the best! Hope that pretty soon I'll be able to say, "I knew when this success story began!"
Go gurl, make me prouder than I already am.
What a great way to start the new year. All the best!
Beloved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awww..this is surely a gr8 way 2 start,am so happy for u nd i wish u Allah's guidance,long life nd prosperity,my rolemodel r u nd dat u'll continue 2 be,All d best of wat life has to offer,evrything urs is nd shall be xcellnt I.A..xx
Sady luv, what can i say?! thnx so so much, i really appreciate u. thnx and luv u..
x
Thank you all, for the comments. well appreaciated.
x..
It's nice the way you're taking your dream far!
Wish you all the best!
Oh and you might want to make the font on your blog a bit darker because I can't really see what you wrote :)
Post a Comment